The 1792 Small Batch is a straight bourbon whiskey distilled at the Barton distillery in Kentucky. This whiskey is named after the most significant year in the history of Kentucky, they year it became a state and thus joining the United States.
- Product details such as images, labels, vintages may change from our suppliers without notice. If you are looking for a specific vintage, batch or label design,
- ‘In Stock’ refers to deVine Cellars being able to access stock from our warehouse or suppliers. It does not mean that all products are available in our stores at all times for immediate purchase and collection, please contact us to confirm availability.
- Nose: Creamy aromas of creme brulee, fruit cake, peppercorns, floral honey and buttercream.
- Palate: Supple and creamy praline, fruit and maple fudge. Warming and complex.
- Finish: Robust and sweet with peppery spices and a mineral element.
How quickly will my delivery arrive?
We do our best to ensure the fastest possible delivery of your order, and therefore we will always dispatch your order within one business day. To see the exact delivery estimates for your location, please visit our Shipping Page.
Buy 1792 Small Batch Bourbon and enjoy the great tests
There are no reviews yet.